.223 Remington Reloading Brass made from Lake City 5.56 NATO cases
.223 Remington Fully Processed Brass Cartridges for Reloading; ready to load. It’s best to load these cases with boat tail bullets; flat base bullets are pretty hard to get started when seating them.
Guaranteed once-fired 100% 5.56 x 45 NATO military brass.
$24.99 – $95.00
.223 Remington Fully Processed Brass Cartridges for Reloading. These are ready to reload right out of the bag. It’s best to load these cases with boat tail bullets; flat base bullets are pretty hard to get started when seating them.
All of our brass is sorted into manufacturer and year, so you get the most consistent brass possible. Each bag is sorted for same year headstamps. So you’ll get all same year headstamps in a bag. Multiple-bag orders will be filled with all same year headstamps whenever possible.
Guaranteed once-fired 100% 5.56 x 45 NATO military brass; we buy directly from the military through auctions.
See the “Our Process” page for a complete description of our processing. Here’s what we do:
- tumble clean in precision ceramic media, then hand sort by manufacturer and year
- de-prime and full-length size with a Dillon standard-sized Carbide .223 Remington die
- swage the primer pocket so it will accept a new primer
- trim the case to a uniform overall length; 1.750” +/- .003 (98% are within .002″)
- tumble them in stainless steel pins to clean out the primer pocket and the flash hole, as well as the inside of the case
Sold in bags of 100 and 500 by weight.
Bag of 100, Bag of 500
All Same Year Lake City